Sunday, September 2, 2007

Andere Blog

A week and a half ago, I moved to Berlin. I even registered with the local Rathaus and was told by my friend (and congregant) that I am now truly a Berliner.

Because of my work there, I have started another blog that will be specifically for writing about my experiences in ministry there. I will continue with this blog as a place to write about life observations and thoughts. But if you are interested in keeping up with the thoughts of internship, the other blog is Warte für die Ampelmänner.

And by the way, Berlin has more than enough coffee shops to satisfy me. They're not open either early or late, which is unfortunate, but they are there nonetheless. So there will be many chances to meet seriously fascinating people. :)

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

yay! I'm glad you made it safely! It'll be great to hear about your adventures and live vicariously through you...

ubiquitous said...

Sorry for not being more dilligent in keeping up communication with you! Hope all is well being an official jelly doughnut...